NarwalDate Bathroom Water Stopper
27380 in stock
- Available in different lengths from 1m to 30m(1 meter as the unit). Can be curved by the addition of a few 45 degree cuts with sissors to make up to a 90 degree turn. Easy to install on tile or fiberglass with peel and stick adhesive
- Ideal for wheelchair accessible, accessibility or ADA showers with low or no lip or threshold and can even be installed as a corner water blocker. Perfect quick dam , flood barrier or rubber water shower stopper
- The number 1 represents 1 meter. If you want to order 2 meters. Please click “+” to make the number 2. We will send you a product with a length of 2 meters (not cut, if you need to cut one meter per paragraph, please note or contact customer service).
The red part is adhesive paper. Keep the floor dry before use and peel off the red sticker to freely paste. You cannot move the position after pasting. After pasting, it is still necessary to keep the ground dry, preferably after 48 hours. The effect will be better.
Our waterproof shower threshold helps prevent expensive floor damage from splashing. Ideal shower
Water tank barrier, waterproof baffle, and splash plate are your first choice.
(1) Please clean the surface thoroughly and dry it. This is very important.
(2) Determine the location of the waterproof belt and mark it on the ground with a pen.
(3) Use a saw to cut the water tank to length.
(4) Please remove the pre-adhesive tape before attaching. Use a hair dryer to heat the gums, making it thicker in cold weather.
(5) Seal the edges and clean the excess silicone, leaving a smooth gap line.
(6) Let dry for at least 24 hours without contact with water.